Sunday 10 July 2011

WOOJUNG COUPLE: EPISODE 14 [ENG SUB]

WOOJUNG COUPLE: EPISODE 14[ENG SUB]


Visit this link

1.OneWomanSubs
Part 2/3
Part 3/3

Full credit to OneWomanSubs


2.KShowNow

Full credit to KSNSubs Team @ www.kshownow.net


STEP BY STEP to watch Woojung Couple[ENG SUB]
  1. After clicking  links, please wait for 5 seconds.
  2. Press "SKIP ADS" located on the TOP RIGHT part of the page.
  3. Enjoy watching!!


FOR MORE WGM EPISODE with ENG SUB
PLEASE DO VISIT THIS WEBSITE KSHOWNOW

6 comments:

wow... onewomansubs is such a fast subber O_O it just came out today ?? :D

thank you so much... really thank you.... so sad with the news... but i will visit your blog always

yup..she done a good job by subbing this. she subbed alone...
Its sad for me too. TT After discuss with my assistant admin (even my admin not agree) but i need to closed. Don't worry you still have other woojung couple fanpage and this blog will keep active ^^

Thank you very much for sharing the links with us
Keep up the hard work :D

welcome M ^^...but all thanks should goes to our translator OneWomanSubs & KShowNow. I just share the link. and dont worry if you watch from my blog because I got permission from both translator too used their links ^^

Woojung Couple..FIGHTING!!

It's really a great and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Visit my blog post ... Ohio Movers

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More