Friday 27 May 2011

JANGWOO 1ST MEETING FAN+BIRTHDAY

Wow..
I not very sure. But I think this is right news. While I am searching for something on google. Suddenly, i click on this website WELCOMMTHEATER. Surprising me!! because Jangwoo picture appear.He looks so cute with glasses.


Yup, Jangwoo will hold his 1st fan meeting + celebrate his incoming birthday on 29th May 2011. Mean that, this Sunday.

Did you know the place where Jangwoo hold this fan meeting ?



WELCOMM THEATER




If you watching We Got Married Woojung couple aka campus couple episode 1, I'm pretty sure you can recognize this place. This is the place where Jangwoo and Eunjung 1st date. Do not believe? check this out...

WOOJUNG COUPLE : EPISODE 1



Same right?Wah!!! Really hope, Eunjung can attend too! Celebrate together as long as Jangwoo will attend her movie premiere "White:The Curse Of Melody" on 1st June too! 
Jangwoo..Eunjung both of you need each other to boost your career. I never missed watching this couple every week.


EDIT....
Guys....i found this at Lee Jang Woo daum.cafe. but I can't enter to comment or read the post even I  already register .( need some social number..yup..I must admit that I am not korean).Its okay..just want to share this picture..(screencaps!.kekeke)....during jangwoo fan meeting+ birthday on 29 May 2011.I think jangwoo celebrate his birthday earlier ...maybe  because he need to attend enjung's film White:the curse of melody premiere on 1 Jun 2011.(sorry if my info wrong)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More